Global Yacht Training offer four unique Yachtmaster training programmes ranging from 3 to 10-months duration:
UK Based Programmes:
- 6-Month (March to August) UK-based programme
- 3-Month (May to July) Fasttrack UK-based Summer programme
European/Caribbean Based Programme:
- 10-Month (August to June) programme which includes a transatlantic crossing!
Caribbean Based Programme:
- 6-Month (January to June) Caribbean-based programme
It is also possible to tailor a training programme to meet your own requirements. This is particular useful to those with existing experience and qualifications.
As a Trainee you will become a valued member of the Global Yacht Racing team and will be working alongside our team of professionals; racing whilst you train. You will be expected to play a part in all aspects of the team. From dealing with charter clients, suppliers and other contractors to working on the yachts and equipment, in preparation for race events, you will gain valuable experience along the way.
An opportunity like no other…
- Gain RYA Qualifications leading Yachtmaster Offshore or Ocean
- Crew in top level international regattas
- Sail in the UK, Mediterranean and Caribbean*
- Learn through hands on maintenance
- Complete a Transatlantic crossing*
- Compete in Royal Ocean Racing Club offshore racing
- Log up to 10,000 sea miles
- Enjoy the experience of a lifetime
*Dependant on programme selected.
You will sail on professionally-maintained race yachts, be coached by friendly, patient skippers and experience exhilarating yacht racing on race winning yachts.
Experience yacht racing in some of the world’s most beautiful sailing waters while gaining real-world experience and your RYA Yachtmaster Offshore.
Further information can be found at our Info Zone or by following these links: